Lake Mountain Snow Shuttle 2023 (SOLD OUT)
AboutLake Mountain will operate a snow shuttle departing each day from the Lake Mountain Visitor Centre in Marysville.
Perfect for visitors who may not be confident driving to the resort! This shuttle ticket includes your entry to the resort.
Lake Mountain Visitor Centre
27 Murchison street , Marysville VIC 3779
Select from the following times:
Depart Marysville (Lake Mountain Visitor Centre) at 9 am to then depart Lake Mountain Alpine Resort at 1.30 pm
Depart Marysville (Lake Mountain Visitor Centre) at 10.30 am to then depart Lake Mountain Alpine Resort at 3 pm
**PLEASE READ** Important information:
- All shuttle tickets include resort entry for the chosen day. There is no additional entry fee required once snow shuttle has been purchased.
- All shuttles will depart from the Lake Mountain Visitor Centre (27 Murchison St, Marysville) at exactly 9 am or 10.30 am, and from out the front of the Lake Mountain bistro at exactly 1.30 pm or 3 pm
- Please arrive to the Lake Mountain Visitor Centre in Marysville, across from Peppers Hotel, at least 20 minutes prior to the chosen departure time, you must also meet out the front of the Lake Mountain bistro at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- On weekends and school holidays there are two 25 seater buses, a staff member will direct you on one.
- Passengers who are late to the 9 am shuttle cannot catch the 10.30 am shuttle instead, or catch the 3 pm shuttle instead of the 1.30 pm (no refunds will be given)
- Please allow enough time to travel to the Visitor Centre in Marysville, taking into consideration any traffic, delays or road closures you may experience, as the shuttle will not wait.
- The shuttle trip to the mountain takes 25- 30 minutes, if chains are needed to be fitted to the bus it can take 40-45 minutes.
- All passengers will be required to wear the provided seatbelt for the entire duration of travel
- No refunds for change of mind. Any change requests need to be made at least 72hrs prior to your booking date.
- Please keep in mind that all items brought onto the shuttle must be taken off once you arrive at Lake Mountain, the shuttle cannot be used as storage for the day
- If interested in hiring gear, we recommend hiring from our Lake Mountain rentals at the resort to reduce the amount of gear you have to bring on the shuttle
- Parking is available behind the Lake Mountain Visitor Centre in Marysville
For further information, please contact us at (03) 5957 7201