SUNDAY FAMILY DAY - BYRON WRITERS FESTIVAL 2023
|Kids Big Day Out Pass:||
Site restricted access - Children's program only.
Kids Big Day Out Passes include one child 6-12 years old and one accompanying adult. Entry to designated Play Zone marquee only.
$40 for one child plus one adult, $20 for each additional child.
|Sunday Family Pass:||Sunday Family Passes include one child 6 – 12 years old and two accompanying adults. Children gain access to the Play Zone marquee only and must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times. The other adult may enjoy sessions in the main program.||
$175 for one child plus two adults, $20 for each additional child.
- The kids program is designed especially for kids 6 - 12 years
- Gates open at 8:30am
- Kids Big Day Out tickets allow entry to the Play Zone Marquee only from 8.45am - 1pm Sunday 13 August
- No reserved seating in the Marquee
- KBDO tickets include one accompanying adult who must remain with their child at all times. The Festival does not provide supervision
- Both adults and children will be wristbanded at the gate
- Sunday Family Passes include two accompanying adults. Children gain access to the Play Zone marquee only and must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times.
- Complimentary waterfilling station are available onsite, bring along your own bottle