Principles of Garden Design - Online Symposium
A Live & Online Symposium curated by Michael McCoy
Watch (and rewatch) over 8 hours of content including the Symposium and extended guest interviews
AboutNo two designers think the same way when it comes to garden design principles. So to get a grip on the breadth of design thinking, you’ve got to cast the net wide. In this symposium, we’ll speak to some of the most recognised, the most celebrated, and the most articulate designers throughout Australia and the world about the design principles that guide their work.
We’ll hear from:
- Andy Sturgeon (UK - Winner of multiple Chelsea Gold medals and Chelsea ‘Best in Show’ gardens)
- Annie Guilfoyle (UK - Curator, along with Noel Kingsbury, of Garden Masterclass)
- James Basson (South of France - specialising in dry gardens, and winner of multiple Chelsea Gold medals and Chelsea ‘Best in Show’ 2017)
- Barbara Landsberg (Sydney - Landsberg Garden Design)
- Andrew Laidlaw (Melbourne - Designer in Residence, Melbourne Botanic Gardens)
- Fiona Brockhoff (Melbourne - Fiona Brockhoff Landscape Design)
This ticket gives you access to more than 8 hours of content from the 'Principles of Garden Design' Symposium which aired live on the 3rd June, 2023. Once you've purchased your ticket you will be sent an email with links to the Symposium and extended interviews, which you will have access to until 30th June.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com