MALENY WEDDING FESTIVAL TRAIL
30 July 2023
Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast is bringing the 2023 Maleny Wedding Festival Trail to life on Sunday 30 July!
We have eight amazing and unique Wedding Venues ready to welcome you to their stunning venues, along with a variety of fabulous Hinterland Wedding Suppliers exhibiting at each venue.
We welcome couples, friends and families searching for the perfect hinterland wedding location.
Take the time to tour the venues dressed in their bridal finery, so you can imagine your personal touches bought to life by the industry suppliers who provide local insights and professional advice designed to make your wedding day everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
Capturing the magic of Australia’s most spectacular wedding venues, floral and style design, fashion, custom transport options, catering, food trucks and entertainment and much, much more. Be inspired by all the wonderfully creative wedding services on display.
If you cant visit everyone this time be sure to come back in January when the festival runs over 2 full days!!
Lock in the date and register to attend this free event and you could WIN...
$5,000 TOWARDS YOUR HINTERLAND WEDDING
WIN $5,000 towards wedding services in the Hinterland region using local wedding industry suppliers*.
TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW...
- Register to attend the FREE Maleny Wedding Festival Trail on 30 July 2023 - Click the Book Now button
- Purchase a $10 Entry Ticket to enter the Prize Draw (until 3.00pm 30th July 2023) - Click the Book Now button
(Prize Entry Tickets will cost $10 each)
2023 Maleny Wedding Festival Trail - Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw of $5,000 Towards Your Hinterland Wedding
- The Competition forms part of the Maleny Wedding Festival Trail 2023 and is managed and promoted by Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast.
- Entries Close at 3pm on Sunday 30th July 2023
- The Prize Entry process involves all of the following:
- Registering to attend the FREE Maleny Wedding Festival event at https://www.trybooking.com/CIZYX
- Prize Entry Tickets will cost $10 each up until 3:00pm Sunday 30 July.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 4th August 2023, and broadcast on Facebook on the Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast page - https://www.facebook.com/VisitSunshineCoastHinterland
- The Winner will be notified on Tuesday 4th August 2023 by phone and email. Should the winner not claim their prize by 11th August 2023, a re-draw will take place on Wednesday 12th August 2023.
- The prize voucher provides wedding goods and services to the value of $5,000 to be redeemed from five (5) wedding suppliers, including a Hinterland Wedding Venue, exhibiting at the 2023 Maleny Wedding Festival, that are current members of Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast for the year 2023-2024. This event must be held in our defined Sunshine Coast Hinterland Region for you to be an eligible winner. Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast is not responsible for the services of the suppliers chosen at the prize winner’s discretion.
- The prize must be used before 31 December 2024.
- The details of the winner will be published by Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast at an agreed time between the winner and HTSC.
- The prizes in their entirety, or any unused portion, are not transferable to another person or persons and are not redeemable for cash.
- The decision of the judges (HTSC) about the winner and the eligibility of the nominated exhibitors will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
WEDDING FESTIVAL TRAIL VENUE LOCATIONS
The Wedding Festival will be held at multiple Wedding Venues across the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Open from 10am to 3pm.
Each venue has a range of wedding industry vendors exhibiting their products and services.
(Open Venue only)
Our Google Venue Map will help you to plan your trip to each of the participating Wedding Venues and Accommodation Open Houses around the Hinterland.
*Terms and Conditions apply