MISSION INSPIRED LEADERSHIP PROGRAM 2024
Mission Inspired Leadership is a Professional Development Program of four online evening workshops for leaders, board directors,expert practitioners and emerging leaders in Catholic social services:
- Engage the Catholic social services ecosystem – to further mission collaboratively
- Connect critical decision-making to organisational purpose – with shared principles
- Explore Catholic social teaching as a creative framework – for services and advocacy
- Discover new ways of delivering social impact – sustainably with integrity
- Build connection with peers – in a social, spiritually enriching shared-learning environment.
21 March: Lawrie Hallinan
18 April: Bruce Duncan CSsR & Philippa McIlroy
23 May: Belinda Clarke
20 June: Robyn Miller
Graduates of the learning program experience ongoing mutual support from CSSV and via the relationships built with peers from across the sector.
Cost: Members: $320, Non Members: $400 (includes resources)
Venue: Via Zoom - link to be provided
RSVP: 14 March 2024
Enquiries: Kate Stilwell e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer to download to be available.