Avery Dennison 3 Day PPF Training Course
Introductory offer tickets
Use code PPF2023 at checkout
Suitable for beginner to intermediate installers with minimum experience installing Paint Protection Films
3 day course held at Avery Dennison's state-of-the-art Training and Innovation Centre in Berrinba, QLD
Fully catered with morning tea, lunch and refreshments provided
Includes full set of application tools to take, use and keep
Paint Protection Films (PPF) are some of the most challenging and demanding applications and require a specialized skill set to ensure they stand the test of time.
This course is designed to ensure participants understand all of the variables involved with this critical application and have the confidence to provide customers with a sound, professional and durable solution that looks great.
Starting with an overview of the key considerations and techniques for PPF application, we move on to cover a very concise curriculum that covers a broad spectrum of techniques. The workshop is predominantly hands-on training and will provide knowledge for making the application process quicker and easier while pointing out the critical areas of importance in this specialised field.
Avery Dennison is dedicated to providing high quality technical support and training to users of all its products. This is achieved by Avery Dennison technical staff being on hand whenever you need them. All Avery Dennison workshops are led by an experienced Avery Dennison product specialist along with an industry leading professional applicator.
- Overview, Features and Benefits of Avery Dennison Supreme™ PPF products; Supreme PPF Xtreme Gloss, Xtreme Satin and Neo Black
- Understand Avery Dennison's portfolio of Supreme™ PPF Xtreme including adhesive types, specialized top coats, warranties and unique features and benefits of the films
- Learn about Templating Software, including cutting, weeding and handling templates
- Learn specialized surface preparation and cleaning of a vehicle to optimize the installation results
- Understand and experience optimal environments for PPF installation, including temperature, lighting and cleanliness
- Understand the different types of and uses of application solutions including Avery Dennison Gel and Slip Solution Pro
- Learn how to approach complex areas and compound curves like bumpers and wing mirrors
- Understand how our Rapid Edge™ Technology is used to accelerate your installation timers and increase profitability
- Learn how to apply and finish PPF to ensure a neat and durable finish, including corners, tucking and trimming techniques
- At the completion of the 3 day training programme, attendees will have applied PPF to two vehicles and will have learned the foundations and skills to have reached a level of competency that will enable them to start applying PPF
- All attendees will be given a full set of application tools to take use and keep
See sessions below
Day 1: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Day 2: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Day 3: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Avery Dennison Training & Innovation Centre
29-51 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba QLD 4117