TOOWOOMBA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP (SOLD OUT)
164 Tourist Road
Toowoomba QLD 4350
Hi Toowoomba! I’m coming your way this November to hold my successful Beginners Photography Workshop in Toowoomba for the very first time.
The class starts just after lunch at Picnic Point and continues until sunset. Over the course of the afternoon you’ll learn all you need to know about your DSLR or Mirrorless camera. And it doesn’t matter what brand you have, all my teaching is specific to your camera. So whether you’ve got a Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Fuji or a Leica, at my beginners photography workshop I speak your language.
I have three simple questions for you:
- Do you want to learn photography?
- What about getting the confidence that comes with knowing what your camera functions do?
- And then when to apply them for type of photography YOU want to do?
Then my Beginners Photography Workshops are for you.
I focus on 3 main things:
- What The Setting Is
- What That Setting Does
- When To Use It
This is what my Beginners Photography Workshop is all about – to help you Find Your Focus.
So - Get off AUTO forever!
It’s a big afternoon. Together we will cover:
- Your camera and how to quickly and easily navigate the menu system
- Your Apertures and Shutter Speeds and how to use them for creative control
- How ISO works and how to take pictures in low light
- Understanding White Balance for more accurate colour in-camera
- Megapixels, Resolution and Image Sizes
- RAW files v JPEG files and which one to use and when
- Learn your Shooting Modes: Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual
- Understanding Exposure and how to get it right every time
- Metering Modes and How to Use Them
- Mastering Autofocus, Autofocus Modes and Manual Focus (so you never miss a shot again!)
- Depth Of Field – Learn to create beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds (or front to back sharpness for your landscapes!)
- Lenses, Lens Choice and Focal Lengths
- Essential Equipment: Filters, Tripods, Accessories – what’s worth buying and what’s not.
Afterwards you’ll also receive lots of content.
Firstly, you’ll receive a copy of my comprehensive notes from the day the reinforce all the content delivered at the workshop. You’ll be invited into my exclusive Facebook group of previous workshop participants where we share tips, advice, gear buying, shoot location ideas and more. Also you’ll receive 20% discount on any future workshops I run such Adobe Lightroom Editing, Travel, Natural Light Portraiture and Studio Lighting.
Plus my door will always be open to you should you ever need to ask a question. So spend the afternoon mastering your camera with me at Picnic Point Toowoomba for an afternoon that will change your photography – forever!
Because everything is explained in an easy to understand way, it will help you learn photography and thoroughly understand all your cameras settings. And furthermore what they are designed to do.
So think of this photography workshop as having someone in person explain the entire camera manual to you. While attending beginner photography classes of any kind can seem like a daunting prospect, I guarantee my photography class is the opposite. You will have a brilliant day full of learning and make some new friends along the way. Every is in the same boat, were all here to learn and you’ll all be beginners.
I really look forward to meeting you.