|2024 PEGS CHARTER BUS BOOKINGS|
Bookings apply to the following PEGS Charter Bus Services (listed by the morning starting point of the service):
- Moonee Ponds campus to Keilor East campus via Buckley Street (1. Moonee Ponds bus route information)
- Maribyrnong via Moonee Ponds to Keilor East campus via Buckley Street (2. Maribyrnong bus route information)
- Essendon Campus via Woodland Park to Keilor East campus (3. Essendon / Woodland Park bus route information)
- Caroline Springs via Sunshine, Footscray to Moonee Ponds, Essendon and Keilor East campuses (4. Caroline Springs bus route information)
- Coburg to Essendon, Moonee Ponds and Keilor East campuses (5. Coburg bus route information)
- Keilor East to Junior Schools_Essendon and Moonee Ponds campuses (6. Junior student bus route information)
- An annual fee structure applies regardless of whether the service will be used on a one way or return basis.
- Payment for travel is for a full year.
- Payment needs to be made when booking.
- Parents of students new to Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School will need to email an 'head shot' of their child to firstname.lastname@example.org before a bus pass will be issued.
- Students are required to present their bus pass to the driver on each occasion that the service is used. Travel is not permitted without a bus pass.
- It is not permissable for Prep students to use the bus services.
- Junior School students in Years 1-3 may catch a bus only if accompanied by an elder sibling.
- ONLINE BOOKINGS FILL QUICKLY, it is advisable to book as soon as possible.
- Bookings open 9.00am Sunday 1 October 2023.
- For late bookings, or further information, please email email@example.com
- Public Transport Victoria (PTV) buses are also available to and from the Keilor East Campus. The public buses require a MYKI but do not require booking.
- More information about PTV options for travelling to and from the Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School campuses is availble on the PEGS website, under the Transport tab.