EISA MINI CONFERENCE - "EI and Relationships"
AboutDon't miss the chance to deepen your understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and network with EI change-makers!
Centred around the dyadic connection between EI and relationships – romantic, social, familial and professional – the EISA Mini Conference will feature talks from 3 experts: founder of The Fathering Project Dr Bruce Robinson, Life Mediation owner Lisanne Iriks, and CEO of Elevate Wellbeing and of Women's Health and Wellbeing Services Emma Basc.
• 8:30am: Arrival and sign in
• 9am: Opening address
• 9:15am: Behind the Tears (Dr Bruce Robinson)
• 10:15am: How to Resolve Conflicts in Relationships Using Emotional Intelligence Speaker (Lisanne Iriks)
• 11:15am: Morning tea
• 11:30am: Emotional Intelligence in Action: Unleashing the Transformative Power of EI in Front of House Staff (Emma Basc)
• 12:15pm: Close
• 12:30pm: Networking and food platters
ORIENT HOTEL FREMANTLE
39 High Street, Fremantle WA 6010