2024 HFV Community Weekend - March 15 - 17 at Mill Valley Ranch
HFV welcomes all members of the haemophilia and bleeding disorder community weekend - families, in opportunity to meet and connect with others affected by bleeding disorders community the opportunity to meet and connect in a comfortable and relaxed setting. Join us at Mill Valley Ranch, Tynong Nth just 63km south east of Melbourne with horses/horse riding a feature activity of the venue. Our members and families travel far and wide to attend camp so we understand arrival times will vary. The program generally commences from around 7:00pm on Friday evening finishing up by 2:00pm Sunday. Come and join us, you won’t be disappointed.
What families say about our camps....
- We had an amazing time on our first camp. It has opened up a whole new world of support and changed our future.
- Loved all of it! I really enjoyed seeing my kids enjoying the camp. Kids with haemophilia coming together to break down isolation
- Enjoyed the whole family being involved and the huge amounts of laughing! ... huge impact for our family. Could we just stay here forever!!
- Secret Women’s business was lovely! It is a very important part of camp connecting with other women. Great to see youth moving into leadership roles
- Great sessions all day, busy day but thoroughly enjoyed Purple Soup - absolutely awesome, camp would not be the same without those guys
Mill Valley Ranch
525 Tynong Nth Rd, Tynong Nth.
HFV Office 03 9555 7595 / 0407 682 910