2024 GradConnect Virtual Forum
Kick starting your career has never been so easy with GradConnect graduate (or transition to practice) programs.
In2024, GradConnect will have one annual recruitment process – rather than two. This will bring Western Australia in line with other states across Australia. Newly qualified, or soon to be qualified, enrolled nurses, registered nurses and midwives are encouraged to attend the upcoming virtual forum to learn more.
Join us to:
- learn more about the new process and important application dates.
- get a better understanding on how to submit your best application.
What to expect on the day:
- a presentation about the application process - GradConnect
- hear from public health service providers about graduate programs on offer.
- receive information about specialty programs, such as mental health nursing, and working in regional WA.
- learn about additional supports available, particularly for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Breakout sessions where you can ask questions in a smaller setting, while interacting with people from the different health services and GradConnect.
Registrations close Friday, 24 November 2023 at 12pm.
DateMonday 27 November 2023 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (UTC+08)
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser