Are you ready to transform your school into a beacon of inclusivity and excellence? Embrace the future of education with our groundbreaking 12-Month Inclusive Leadership Program tailored exclusively for visionary school leaders like you!
WHY INCLUSIVE EDUCATION MATTERS
In today’s diverse world, fostering an inclusive environment is not just a choice – it’s a necessity. Our comprehensive program equips you with the tools and knowledge to implement inclusive education reforms that create environments which celebrate diversity and empower every student to thrive.
Expert Guidance: Learn from leading experts in the field of inclusive education who will guide you through the latest research, best practices, and innovative strategies.
Peer Collaboration: Join our Community of Practice and engage in enriching discussions and collaborative activities with fellow school leaders, fostering a network of support and inspiration.
Informative Webinars: Access to webinars presented by leading inclusive education experts including Dr Katie Novak, Dr Jenna Mancini Rufo, Dr Paula Kluth, and the team at Illume Learning.
In-person Workshops: Participate in two full-day workshops with the incredible Dr Katie Novak focused on transforming educational spaces for inclusivity and driving significant improvements in student outcomes. Katie will guide you through practical strategies and frameworks to create an environment where every learner thrives. Join us as we delve into the keys to fostering inclusive educational spaces with measurable impact.
Personalised Coaching: Benefit from a small group coaching session with Dr Katie Novak and Illume Learning, who will assist you to apply inclusive leadership principles to your school context.
Impactful Change: Develop a customised inclusive education reform plan for your school, ensuring meaningful change through a clear roadmap and specific goals.
Launch Special (discounted rate for the first 50 registrations): $1799pp
Standard Registration: $2099pp
Your registration includes:
- 21 hours of guided professional development
- Access to 6 webinars - include live access and one-month replay on-demand for each session
- One ticket to the ‘Empowering Leadership for Inclusive Education’ full-day workshop for school leaders presented by Dr Katie Novak - your choice of in-person location* or livestream access
- One ticket to the ‘Inclusion by Design: Building Inclusive Educational Landscapes’ full-day workshop for educators presented by Dr Katie Novak - your choice of in-person location* or livestream access
- Priority and discounted tickets for your staff to join you at the full-day workshops
- Access to one small group coaching session with Dr Katie Novak and the Illume Learning Team
- Access to the End of Year Virtual Celebration
- Access to an online Community of Practice - an opportunity to engage with fellow school leaders for discussion, sharing, and collaboration
- Program resources including presentation slides, readings/articles, templates and more
- Certificate of attendance
*includes event registration. All other expenses including travel are the responsibility of the attendee
A tax invoice will be provided along with your booking confirmation email when payment is made by credit or debit card.
Require an invoice prior to payment? Simply enter the code 'INVOICE' into the 'Gift/Promotional Code' section of your cart. No payment will be required and an invoice will be issued to the billing address provided within 2 working days (please disregard the automated invoice issued by Trybooking). Where an invoice is requested, registrations are considered confirmed on submission of the booking form and terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy will apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Where an invoice is requested, registrations are considered confirmed on submission of the booking form and the cancellation policy will apply.
- Access details will be provided by email on Monday 22nd January 2024.
- For registrations received after 5pm Tuesday 23rd January, access details will be provided within 24 hours of registration.
- Registrations will be accepted during the replay period for the introductory webinar, until 5pm Thursday 22nd. No further registrations can be accepted after this time.
- Access to the program and it's inclusions is provided to the registered attendee only and is not to be shared or transferred.
- In the event that access details are not received, attendees should first check any junk or spam folder. If details are not located, attendees should contact email@example.com for assistance as soon as possible. Illume Learning takes no responsibility for emails not received due to address errors/typos or email delivery issues.
- Full or partial refunds will not be offered in the event of non-attendance at any of the program inclusions.
- Tickets to the in-person workshops include event registration only. All other expenses including travel are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received by 5pm AEST Friday 19th January 2024 will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $30 administration fee
- Cancellations received after 5pm AEST Friday 19th January 2024 will not be eligible for a refund.