Queensberry Cup 2023 Raffle
Each raffle ticket puts you into the draw to win one of the following prizes.
Thanks to all the local businesses who have donated generously.
- $250 NWMPA Gift Card
- $200 voucher to spend at Sublime
- Selection of Aesop Products (value $300)
- 2 x Enrolment in any Term 4 course at North & West Melbourne Neighbourhood Centre (value $210)
- One night’s accommodation at Best Western Queen Victoria Market Hotel (value $300)
- $50 voucher for Friendly Grocer
- High Tea for two at Parliament House (donated by Ellen Sandell) (value $160)
- Interior Design Consultation (value $350) from Hue and Space.
- 1 x double pass – Weredingo at Arts House (1-5 November) (value $70)
- 1 x double pass - How Do I Let You Die? at Arts House (22-26 November) (value $70)
- $50 voucher for Bread Club
- Reynolds Street Sandwich Bar 5 x $10
- 3 x $50 vouchers for Errol’s Café
- 2 x $50 vouchers for MasalaJo
- 10 Class Pass for 10 Kangatraining classes (value $170)
- Gift Basket from Mörk (value $50)
- Selection of Aesop Product (value $150)
- 3 Class Pass for 3 Kangatraining classes, valued at $55
All prizes will be drawn at Queensberry Cup on Saturday 21 October from 1pm to 7:30pm.
Raffle tickets are also available to purchase at the event from the Info Tent (and mobile sellers) using cash or card.
Queensberry Cup is presented by North & West Melbourne Neighbourhood Centre. We get some financial support from sponsors, but we need your support through this raffle to make the event financially sustainable.
Please share this raffle with anyone who can't attend the event!