The Parent Toddler Program provides structured, individualised developmental activities that develop:
- essential self-confidence & faith in themselves
- nurturing the child's urge for independence
- building self-esteem and confidence
- developing their concentration span
- developing fine motor skills
The program provides age-appropriate, real-life practical experiences to foster the development of these life skills.
Peaceful Babies Program (Understanding & Caring for your new baby.) Please contact the CMS Office on 9954 0344 for more information on session times.
Our 8-week Peaceful Babies Program supports you during this life-changing transition, to understand your baby's development throughout the first six months of their life.
Course Benefits -
- The importance of the fourth-trimester
- Bonding & attachment
- Baby and sleep
- Why babies cry & how to calm them
- Infant communication & the development of language
- The development of movement & the beginning of play
- Respectful caregiving
- Feeding your baby & introducing solid food
- Designing your home for play & movement
Cameragal Montessori School 0-3 Playroom
47 Ridge Street (entrance via James Place), North Sydney NSW 2060
Vicki Allison - Enrolment Manager
Ph: 9954 0344