Optimising ACL Injury Outcomes
AboutThis one-day ACL workshop provides a comprehensive overview of ACL injury epidemiology and treatment options, including non-operative rehab, pre-op rehab, and post-op rehabilitation phases. The workshop is designed for healthcare professionals who are interested in enhancing their knowledge and skills in managing ACL injuries.
The workshop will consist of 8 hours of content, with a balanced mix of theory and practical sessions. Participants will learn about the latest research and evidence-based practices related to ACL injuries and gain hands-on experience through practical demonstrations and case studies.
Topics covered in the workshop will include:
• epidemiology of ACL injuries
• risk factors and mechanisms of injury
• strategies for ACL injury prevention
• different treatment options for ACL injuries, including non-operative rehab
• pre-op rehab and post-op rehabilitation phases including exercise progressions, and return-to-play criteria
DateSunday 4 February 2024 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM (UTC+11)
Complete. Physio Exercise Performance
656 Bridge Rd, Richmond Victoria 3121