Sharpen your mind
AboutMr Li Kam Fung, with 18 years of experience in memory training, has won numerous Hong Kong and overseas memory championships since 2006 and also a number of memory record holders in Hong Kong, so far the only memory trainer in China who has been invited to the Peking University for teaching memory skills.
● Participated in the World Memory Championship for the first time in 2006
● Won the title of "The Best International Competitor" in The Australian Memory Championship 2007
● Two-time-winner of The Hong Kong Memory Championship in the year of 2007 & 2008
● Broke the world record by memorising 591 objects' order in the year 2008
● Two-time-winner of The Australian Memory Championship in the year of 2011 & 2012
● Hong Kong memory record: memorising the order of 52 playing cards in 40.16 seconds
The presenter will work with us step by step on how to sharpen our minds using various memory training techniques.
NAATI PD 1.4 (10 PTS)
DateSaturday 25 November 2023 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (UTC+11)
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser