Join your Accelerator brains trust today...
Select one of the five sessions from the table below to book.
What to expect:
- This practical 12-month small group (6-10 people) program brings together like-minded women, trans, non-binary and gender diverse people to support each other in their journey to build governance wisdom
- The one hour and 45-minute Zoom sessions are held once a month
- Sessions run from February until December
- We’ll look at a series of topics chosen by the group
- One-on-one coffee catch-ups each month
Plus, an invitation to the alumni dinner!
“Helga is totally invested to this program, her encouragement guides you through the maze of self-identified issues that are debated and nutted through by the group.
“Most rewarding is that you realise you're not the only board member having these issues, they are surprisingly common and this program was invaluable to gain the knowledge to be able to contribute to a board competently and with confidence. Thank you Helga and my program members across the 2021 program. I highly recommend this program.”
Venetia Taylor, Take on Board Accelerator 2021
Guiding your governance journey
Accelerator is you and your Accelerator brain trust’s governance journey, and I’ll be there every step of the way.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Book early and save
The program filled quickly last year, so book soon so you don’t miss out on a spot.
- Super Earlybird: $1,410 (+GST) closes Friday 15 December
- Earlybird: $1,880 (+GST)
- Full price: $2,350 (+GST)
Note: to avoid booking fees (to pay by direct debit), please get in touch and we can arrange to issue an invoice instead.
You might be eligible for an Accelerator scholarship!
There are two scholarship places available at 75% off the full-priced fee.
Preference for these scholarship places will be given to women and gender diverse people who are:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- From culturally diverse backgrounds
- Live with a disabilty
Also considered, women or gender diverse people who are:
- Undertaking unpaid caring responsibilities
- Working part-time and/or in the not-for-profit sector
- Earning less than $60,000 per year
To apply, you’ll need to provide:
- A short outline about your eligibility for a scholarship
- Evidence of your financial situation (if earning less than $60,000 per year)
If accepted, we’ll email the code to you. To redeem, choose a session and enter the code.
Email me if you’d like to discuss your eligibility and the application process.
Choose your session to book your spot!