Prelude Masterclass 2024
Location - Thomas Dixon Centre
406 Montague Road, West End QLD,
This is your opportunity to participate in an open ballet class to help you prepare for the semi finals at the upcoming Jacqueline Morland Awards 2024.
This open class is taught by a renowned industry professional Nicole Galea, who is also the open class guest teacher at the semi finals of the Jacqueline Morland Awards.
Don't miss this great opportunity to rehearse and prepare for the Awards.
Limited numbers in each class, so be quick, register now! Entry from $40 per student. Click the yellow Book Now button on top right hand side of screen. Please read the Terms and Conditions of entry here at the bottom of the page.
When and Where
Sunday 25 February at Thomas Dixon Centre, 406 Montague Road, West End
- Grade 4 and 5 Masterclass - 12:45pm to 2pm (1.25hrs)
- Intermediate Foundation Masterclass - 9am to 10:30am (1.5hrs)
- Intermediate Masterclass - 10:45am to 12:15pm (1.5hrs)
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entries are via Trybooking only and close Monday 19 February 2024 at 8am or when classes have reached the maximum number of students per class.
- Entry fee is non-refundable including due to change of mind or clashes with other commitments, entries are not transferable, and late entries cannot be accepted.
- A 50% refund is only available if a written request is made and accompanied by a medical certificate prior to 5pm on Friday 23 February, outlining that the student can no longer attend.
- Students must enter the same level that they have entered for the Jacqueline Morland Awards 2024 – ie the level of the highest eligible exam they completed in 2023.
- Students must be in street attire and shoes before they leave the venue.
- RAD should be notified in writing of any medical conditions when registering students in the Masterclass. Students participate at their own risk.
- Details are subject to change and RAD reserves the right to make any changes where necessary, without notice.
- Unless otherwise directed by the parent/guardian it is accepted that photographic images taken during this class may be used for RAD promotional/reporting purposes.
- Some physical contact may be necessary by a member of the faculty to demonstrate exercises or if a member of staff needs to administer first aid. Students attending do so at their own risk.
- RAD Australia follows all current government, public health and COVID-19 requirements - please refer to the Government website in your state for current guidelines and advice.