The Writer's Way: A Creative Development Cluster
AboutCast aside your self-doubt and blast through internal blocks so your creativity can flourish.
Attaining the tools and processes used by successful authors, weekly classes inspire your personal journey towards creative development and recovery. Working in a supportive, nurturing environment, you will dissolve barriers preventing creative expression, rediscover the value of your writing talent, and learn that it’s never too late to start fulfilling your writing dreams.
Classes will deliver:
1. Understanding of what it means to be a writer;
2. Use of techniques to free yourself from
inhibition and creative stiltedness;
3. Discovery of what makes your creativity unique;
4. Development of your writing abilities; and
5. Guidance along your inner journey from multi-award winning author and mentor A. R. Levett.
The course is an ongoing, 14-week commitment for new, emerging, and experienced writers to develop their creative selves. Payment options are available.
DatesSaturday 4 May 2024 - Saturday 24 August 2024 (UTC+08)
State Library of WA
25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth Western Australia 6000