Future of Health - Scaling & Retaining for Biomanufacturing
Part of the Future of Health Series, hosted by Life Sciences Queensland and Springfield City Group, this seminar will consist of two panel discussions, with networking opportunities over morning coffee, morning tea and lunch.
In this seminar we will shine a spotlight on scaling and retaining for biomanufacturing. The panel will explore new approaches taking root within universities as the biomanufacturing sector matures. Attend our event to gain insights into initiatives designed to accelerate the sector's growth and discover how we can build a collaborative ecosystem that propels the industry forward.
Our interactive panels will explore issues such as:
• What do biomanufacturing companies need as they grow and mature?
• How can companies maintain product quality and consistency when scaling up?
• What are the case studies for successful scaling in biomanufacturing?
• What does the future of biomanufacturing look like when we consider the challenges of scaling up?
Presenters and Panellists :
- Dr Erin Evans, Life Sciences Queensland
- Denise Johnston, Queensland Department of State Development and Infrastructure
- Professor Fabienne Mackay, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
- Umah Ranchigoda, Springfield City Group
- Professor Hari Nair, Aegros
- Garry Heaney, Southern RNA
- Jackie Taranto, ARM Hub
- Ben Hughes, Therapeutic Innovation Australia
- Professor Simon Cool, UQ
- Professor Prasad Yarlagadda OAM, UniSQ
- Glenda Colburn, Translational Research Institute
Note: Registration opens at 8:00am, Seminar commences at 9:00am. See program details on the LSQ website www.lsq.com.au
DateThursday 14 March 2024 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM (UTC+10)
Brookwater Golf & Country Club
1 Tournament Drive, Brookwater QLD 4300