AACDS Information Evening 2024 in Gold Coast
You are invited to attend AACDS' Information evening in Gold Coast on Wednesday 6th March 2024 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM AEST.
If you have been thinking about studying dermal therapies or cosmetic nursing and don't know where to begin, then this is the event for you to attend.
Meet the AACDS CEO, Linda Sim and Senior Lecturer and National Business Development Manager, Ekta Tandon.
KEY POINTS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Overview of all AACDS Courses: Get insights into the wide array of AACDS courses and explore the multitude of career possibilities that await you.
- View demonstrations of dermal therapies and cosmetic injectables, providing a firsthand look at the expertise taught in our courses.
- What sets AACDS apart: Discover what sets AACDS apart from other training providers and learn how our innovative approach to education can benefit you.
- Exciting Professional Certificates: Explore the range of short courses available to enhance your skills and knowledge
- New course highlight: Learn about our newest course, the Professional Certificate in Vaginal Health and Rejuvenation, and delve into the exciting opportunities it brings.
Don't miss this opportunity to gather information, connect with industry professionals, and take the next step in your educational journey with AACDS!
AACDS with-in The Layt Clinic, 16 Harvest Court, Southport QLD 4215