WHAT CAN YOU SELL?
* You are welcome to sell handmade, pre-loved, vintage, up-cycled, recycled and eco-friendly** goods.
* No unethical, environmentally unfriendly or mass-produced items.
* New imported items must be ethically-sourced/fair trade.
* Sorry, no PLANTS: CERES has its own Nursery.
* No products with offensive language or images please. We are a family-friendly market.
* No electrical or electronic goods.
* Sorry, there are no powered sites.
* Stallholders may be required to supply photos of products when applying for a stall.
* BODY PRODUCTS & **ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS: as Ceres Grocery sells many of these products, sale of these at Makers & Flea Market requires pre-approval. Please email email@example.com
*We cannot accept any food stalls
** NEW STALL HOLDERS **
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WITH A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WISH TO SELL (AND WAIT FOR APPROVAL) PRIOR TO BOOKING YOUR FIRST STALL, THANK YOU :).
(Please note, as we already have regular SOAP and second hand BOOK stalls, we do not need any more of these stalls, thank you)
REGULAR STALL* (3m x 3m) - $35 (+ .50c TryBooking fee)
SMALL STALL* (1.5m x 1.5m) - $30 (+ .50c TryBooking fee)
(If you are bringing a marquee/gazebo, please book a REGULAR stall and ensure you bring weights, NO pegs allowed)
* Please note: the STALL FEE is for the STALL/SPACE ONLY and DOES NOT INClUDE A MARQUEE OR TABLE.
* The market does not hire MARQUEES, however we do hire TABLES (see below).
MARKET EQUIPMENT :
Stallholders need to supply their own market equipment, however we do have tables for hire:
* A limited number of TABLES (120cm x 60cm) are available to hire online for $5 per market (PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR).
Note: A marquee and table are NOT ESSENTIAL. (You are welcome to set up your goods on a blanket, etc on the ground.)
CORNER ROBERTS & STEWART STREETS
BRUNSWICK EAST, VIC 3057
PLEASE NOTE: VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE MARKET AREA.
Stall equipment, etc needs to be carried (approx. 50m) from the main CERES carpark or the Lee Street carpark into the market area.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BRING A TROLLEY
Every Saturday* (weather permitting) 9am-2pm
(Winter hours - June-August: 10am-3pm)
*The market is CLOSED between Christmas and mid-January.
Please arrive between 8.00-8.30am for a 9.00am START (June-August : 9.00-9.30am for a 10.00am START.)
Please refer to Event Terms & Conditions (on TryBooking) for further information on setting up and packing down your stall. (This information will also be emailed to you for your reference on the day.)
All stall fees are non-refundable
(Please note: Cancellations made by stallholders after 9am on the market day (10am June-August) will NOT receive a credit.)