CPR Kids, in conjunction with The Royal, brings you the perfect course to empower you on CPR and the most common First Aid situations affecting babies and children.
CPR Kids provide a course, which aims to empower you and your family with the life-saving skills of CPR and First Aid, covering children aged 0 – 8 years. In addition, you will learn how to respond to the most common first aid situations affecting young children, such as: choking, burns, head injury and more. With ample hands-on practice with baby & child manikins, this class will leave you feeling confident to manage an emergency situation with your child.
Who can attend these classes?
• Pregnant women and couples
• Anyone who cares for babies and children
Topics covered in this course
• CPR for babies and children
• Drowning response for babies and children
• Head injuries
• Fever and Febrile convulsions
Additional post-class online learning:
• Limb injuries
• Bites & stings
• Allergic reactions
All participants receive:
• CPR Kids e-guide which covers all the topics learned in class plus many more first aid situations that affect children and babies
• Poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart
• Fridge postcard overview of DRSABCD, other first aid and important phone numbers • Access to the YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime
• A Certificate of Attendance is sent to all participants after their class.
*Please note there is a cost involved for this service which may be covered by some health funds.
With covid restrictions and Online Live Stream: Participants will learn baby and child CPR and Choking, live on ZOOM with a CPR Kids paediatric nurse as well as receive access to our self-paced online course (eLearning) for all other first aid topics that we teach. In addition to this participants will be invited to do a face-to-face 'power learning' session in 2022 to practice on the CPR Kids manikins and reinforce their learning.