PIANO EXAMS 2021 (SOLD OUT)
2 options (all levels):
a) In-Person at AMS Randwick or Warriewood
Rear, Randwick Public School, Enter from Frances St, Randwick NSW 2031
Quattro Corporate Centre, Building 4, Level 1, 4 Daydream Street, Warriewood NSW 2102
b) Video Submission
In-person and video exams are identical in content, examiners and price. Please speak to your teacher to decide which option suits you best.
- All levels are available from Junior through to Grade 6.
- Please select the exam level and choose your preferred location, day & time on the next page. (Please double check the level as there is a $25 fee for any changes after you click BOOK!)
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your exam time.
- We aim to be on time but it's possible we'll be ready for your a little early, or running a little late (usually within 15 minutes either side of your booked time).
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR MUSIC BOOKS TO HAND IN TO THE EXAMINER. If you need your book for your own use, please bring an additional copy. (This is very important!)
- The examiner will write a detailed report which will be emailed to the Teacher and the Parent (or adult student) 5-10 days after the exam. Certificates will be distributed (with approrpiate fanfare) in class.
In-person exams are COVID safe. Students only will be admitted to the building (parents will wait outside). The examiner will be seated at a distance, no physical contact will occur.
b) Video Submission
- All levels are available from Junior to Grade 6
- Video exams must be filmed within 10 days of the booking date and submitted up to one week after filming (so please do not book until you are almost ready to film and send!)
- The exam must be filmed in one 'take' or 'shot' wthout cuts or edits
- Video Submissions open May 1 and close on December 1. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- The examiner will write a detailed report which will be emailed to the teacher and parent (or adult student) 5-10 days from submission.
- Detailed instructions on how to present the video exam will be received after booking. We have compiled step by step instructions to ensure that this is EASY for you to do.
Once you have spoken to your teacher and decided on your exam format, please click BOOK NOW at the top of this page.
All the best and see you soon!