Town of Bassendean Native Plants To Residents Program 2022
- SOLD OUT
TICKET SALES OPEN MAY 3rd 2022 at 9am online OR in person at Enviro House Bayswater, 125 King William St during open times (Tues-Thurs 9am-1pm, Fri 9am-12pm, Sat 10am-4pm) or call Enviro House on (08) 9271 4488.
PLANT COLLECTION will be held on the 18th and 19th of June at the Town of Bassendean Depot, 69 Scaddan St.
Enviro House is pleased to again be running the Town of Bassendean Plants to Residents Program in conjunction with the Town of Bassendean. Town of Bassendean residents and residential property owners can purchase up to 20 plants for their property for the subsidised rate of only $1 per plant. Collection will be from the Town of Bassendean Depot, 69 Scaddan St on Saturday June 18th and Sunday June 19th. Bookings essential.
TO ORDER YOUR PLANTS
- Book a session time to collect your plants by clicking on the Book Now button. If the session you want is sold out try another session.
- Select 1 $10 ticket to collect 10 plants or 2 $10 tickets to collect 20 plants. There is a limit of 20 plants per residential property.
- Complete the regsitration process and pay the $10 or $20 for your plants.
- Collect your plants within the session time you have booked only.
- Bring your ticket, proof of residence and a box with you to take your plants in.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ORDERING YOUR PLANTS
- This program is only open to residents of the Town of Bassendean or owners of residential properties within the Town of Bassendean. Proof of address may be requested on collection. Refunds will not be made if you are not eligible for the program.
- There is a limit of 20 plants per residential address.
- Please note: Plants not collected on the weekend of the 18th and 19th of June will be forfeited and refunds will not be made. If you can't attend send a friend or family member with your details to collect for you.
- Species availability on the day cannot be garanteed and species limits may apply to ensure a fair selection of plants accross the program. Species List: this years species list can be downloaded here
- Appropriate physical distancing must be observed when collecting your plants. If you are unwell, please do not attend. Send someone to collect your plants for you or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
- In the event of increased COVID-19 restrictions and safety advice you will receive a pre packed selection of plants rather than choosing your own on the day.
- Please remember that these plants should be viewed as garden starter or infill plants and additional native plants can always be purchased from one of the excellent Native Plant Nurseries listed here.
- Proceeds go towards supporting Enviro House, a volunteer run not for profit organisation. For more information please see www.envirohouse.org.au
- For questions about the program or ordering please email email@example.com or call Enviro House on (08) 9271 4488 during open hours.
This initiative is proudly co-funded by Water Corporation’s ‘Waterwise Greening Scheme’ and forms part of our ambition for the Town of Bassendean to be a leading waterwise and climate change resilient community
Town of Bassendean Depot
69 Scaddan St, Bassendean WA 6054