Yellow Ladybugs ADHD and Autistic Minds
Back by popular demand, Yellow Ladybugs presents The ADHD and Autistic Minds conference, featuring autistic girls, women, gender diverse individuals and allies.
Presenters will share stories, insights and information regarding how to best support neurodivergent students.
Topics will cover understanding the brain, executive functioning and how best to support a positive self-image for neurodivergent young people.
The following themes will be discussed:
- Understanding the ADHD/Autistic mind, how different parts of the brain work - impulse control/working memory
- Neuro affirming ways to support students with executive functioning differences
- Supporting a positive identity and improving self-esteem
- What your students and children want you to know- from a neurodivergent individuals’ perspective
- Supporting authentic social connections
And much much more…
This dynamic three-day conference will feature a hybrid mix of live-streamed and pre-recorded presentations you can watch on demand in the comfort of your own home. All footage and bonus videos will be available till the 9th of August.
- 13 robust panel discussions featuring a diverse range of neurodivergent individuals and professionals
This is an autistic-led conference – with the majority of the speakers being neurodivergent/autistic.
This conference is sponsored by the Department of Education and Training Victoria.
DATE and TIME
All sessions are now available on demand. your ticket gives you access till the 23rd of August.
LocationThis conference is now all online