'Bringing defence primes, NSW SMEs, senior politicians, academia, and the Department of Defence senior capability managers together.'
The Hunter Defence Conference attracts over 200 delegates and keynote speakers from the defence sector nationally. It is unique within regional Australia and key to promoting regional defence industry capability - presenting a strong and unified voice that is heard throughout NSW industry, the NSW Government, nationally, and importantly, by Federal Government representatives.
The 2022 conference includes an exhibition component for the first time, as well as significant networking activities and prime-to-SME relationship development. Defence Primes can have direct access to a wide range of existing and potential suppliers in the one place, and it provides a unique platform for small to medium enterprises (SMEs) – including those who have recently become ‘Defence Ready’ via the Hunter Defence Defence Ready Seminar Series – to directly promote themselves and their solutions to this audience. The Hunter Defence Conference has become Australia’s premier regional Defence event in terms of program quality and value for money.
The Hunter Defence Conference will contribute to charities in support of local veterans.
2022 Hunter Defence Conference Overview
- Registrations and Networking from 9am
- Conference Sessions 10:15am – 3:50pm
- Exhibition Open 9am – 6pm
- Casual Networking Drinks - 6pm
- Registrations and Networking from 8am
- Conference Sessions 9am – 4pm
- Exhibition Open 8am – 5:30pm
- Formal Networking Drinks 5:30pm – 7pm
- Gala Dinner from 7pm
- Registrations and Networking from 8:30am
- Conference Sessions 8:45am – 12pm
- Exhibition Open 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Note: bump out for the exhibition to be completed by 5pm September 2
Full conference ticket (incl. gala dinner): $1,190
Single-day rate: $500
Single day passes do not include attendance at Networking Drinks or Gala Dinner.
Members of Hunter Defence (eligible for member rate tickets) include members and employees of the following organisations: RDA Hunter | HunterNet | Business Hunter | Australian Industry Group (Ai Group) | Australian Industry Defence Network (AIDN) | Industry Capability Network NSW (ICN) | Hunter Defence Support Network | University of Newcastle | TAFE NSW | NSW Government | Newcastle Airport | Astra Aerolab
Full conference ticket (incl. gala dinner): $1,290
Single-day rate: $600
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Conference packages include morning and afternoon tea, Wednesday evening Networking Drinks and the Gala Dinner on the Thursday. All other catering is at the delegate’s own expense
- Conference packages exclude accommodation. To view and arrange your accommodation - and access special event rates - please click here
- Single day passes do not include attendance at Networking Drinks or Gala Dinner. Access to these components is only available through the full conference package
- Conference tickets are non-refundable but delegates are transferable.
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
430 Wine Country Drive, Lovedale NSW 2325
With thanks to our 2022 Hunter Defence Conference Major Sponsors