Dykes on Bikes Melbourne Inc. LGBTQIA+ P&O Cruise raffle
With special thanks to Planetdwellers Travel, Australia's leading LGBT+ travel specialists and the exclusive partner for P&O Cruises Australia’s inaugural LGBTQIA+ Melbourne Pride Cruise, Dykes on Bikes Melbourne Inc is excited to be able to offer a balcony cabin on P&O Cruises ‘Pacific Explorer’, departing Melbourne on Friday December 9, 2022.
Planetdwellers Travel, in partnership with P&O Cruises, have generously donated the cabin to Dykes on Bikes Melbourne Inc to support our philanthropic endeavours in the LGBTQIA+ communities across Victoria.
- The raffle is for three (3) nights in a balcony cabin on the 'Pacific Explorer', room only, and and is valued at approximately $2,200
- The cabin can be used as a solo, twin, triple or quad share option, and can have any mixture of adults and/or children, as long as at least one person is over 18 years
- The cruise departs Station Pier, Port Melbourne at 4pm Friday 9th December 2022, and returns at 8am Monday 12th December 2022
- Full Terms and Conditions are available:
- And will be printed on the tickets
- $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20
- The raffle ends at midday Sunday 13th November 2022
- The winner will be drawn at 6pm Sunday 13th November 2022 and will be contacted shortly after
- The winner will be announced on Dykes on Bikes Melbourne Inc website and social media pages
Dykes on Bikes Melbourne Inc is a motorcycle club for female-identified motorcyclists, who are lesbian or are womxn who are attracted to womxn. We are an Incorporated Association, registered with Consumer Affairs Victoria (A0056357D) and proudly operate as a not-for-profit Club raising funds for the LGBTQIA+ community.
Our fundraising partner for 2022/2023 is HAAG (Housing for the Aged Action Group) and a minimum of 50% of the funds raised from this P&O cruise raffle (after any associated costs have been recovered) will be donated to them, with the remainder being invested in our club to support the ongoing work we do in our communities.
Select the image above for more information on the work HAAG do, and to locate their details to make a direct donation.
Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
6 Waterfront Place, PORT MELBOURNE VIC 3207