Eclipse: NICA 3rd year ensemble show 2022 (SOLD OUT)
NICA is Australia’s Centre of Excellence for training in contemporary circus arts. It is one of eight national arts training institutes and offers Australia’s only Bachelor of Circus Arts.
Content Warning: PG (parental guidance recommended).
The show may also contain loud sound effects, smoke/haze and strobe lighting.
Thursday 9 June 7.30pm (Preview)
Friday 10 June 7.30pm (Opening Night)
Saturday 11 June 7.30pm
Tuesday 14 June 7.30pm
Wednesday 15 June 7.30pm
Thursday 16 June 7.30pm
Friday 17 June 7.30pm
Saturday 18 June 2.30pm
Saturday 18 June 7.30pm
National Institute of Circus Arts (NICA)
39-59 Green Street, Prahran Victoria 3181
We request that while attending this event you maintain NICA's Key COVIDsafe Principles:
- Stay home if you are unwell. Even if you have tested negative. You may be turned away and issued a refund.
- Household contacts who are not longer required to isolate must wear a mask.
- Maintain physical distance where possible (NICA cannot guarenteed this in all spaces, so please bring a mask.)
- Practice good hygiene.
- Clear record keeping and contact tracing.
- 'Clean as you go'.
- Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces.
Proof of vaccination is required for all persons aged 12 and above. We ask that you check in using the Vic Gov. QR code on arrival, and follow directions from our COVID marshal.
Patrons are not permitted at the event if they have been instructed to quarantine by the Department of Health, or if they are unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Please contact email@example.com for a refund or transfer if required. This includes anyone who is a close contact.
In the event of cancellation due to advice from public health officials, all patrons will receive a transfer or full refund of their ticket price.
If you have any queries, please contact us on (+613) 9214 6975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry on street level - entire space including entrance points, is wheelchair accessible
- The only stairs in the building is the tiered seating in the theatre. If you are using a wheelchair, a front row seat on ground level will be arranged - please let us know at the time of booking
- Inside the theatre, there will be a stage to the left and a seating bank to the right
- Outdoor space available to audience members near the entry of the venue
- Hard, non-carpeted flooring throughout
- This space can be quite loud and crowded
- Support animals will be allowed
- Free drinking water provided
- Carers and support people can attend the show for free, please contact us to arrange
- Handrails, hand basin with accessible tap handle, hand dryer at appropriate height for wheelchair use & angled mirror
- Dimensions 2.3 m x 1.9 m
- Entrance door width 850 mm, accessibility toilet corridor width 1.6 m, corridor entrance 1 m (no door)
- Distance from corridor entrance to toilet door 1.5 m, from toilet corridor to theatre main entrance is 17 m
- Entry to the bathroom requires no key
- There are handles and latches on the bathroom doors
Alternatively, get in touch with us via:
Telephone (+613) 9214 6975
PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Please note there is limited on street car parking availability around NICA. If departing our venue late at night, please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum. Please obey parking street signs and restrictions.
Stonnington Council operates a number of outdoor car parks that are a short walk from NICA.
- Windsor Station Carpark, 28 Chapel Street - ticketing paid parking, Monday - Sunday all day
- James Street Carpark, 8 Lincoln Place - free 2 hour parking, Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
Trams and Trains:
From Flinders Street Station take the Sandringham Line train to Windsor or Prahran Stations. The Number 6 Glen Iris Tram runs along Swanston Street. The closest stop is on the corner of High and Chapel Streets. Trams operate from 5.30am to 12.00pm midnight and with extended services available on Friday and Saturday nights. Visit metlinkmelbourne.com.au for timetable information.