EMDR Therapy Basic Training
Weekend 2 provides expanded knowledge and application of EMDR therapy with continued practice sessions to solidify protocols.
- Advanced case conceptualisation and treatment planning strategies
- Additional strategies for clients who are not ready for reprocessing (EMD and RDI)
- Applications of cognitive interweave
- Additional considerations for case conceptualisation with:
- Socially and Culturally based trauma and adversity
- Psychological reactions to illness and injury
- Grief and mourning
- Anxiety and phobias
- Combat veterans and first responders
Supervised practice sessions are included.
Attendee’s must be registered Health Professionals and must have completed Weekend One EMDR therapy training and 5 hours consultation with an EMDR Institute trainer.
Cost: $1100 per participant
Kahibah Sports Club
63 Kenibea Avenue, Kahibah NSW 2290