2022 Ngar-wu Wanyarra Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Conference
The University of Melbourne, Department of Rural Health will hold the 7th annual Ngar-wu Wanyarra Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Conference on Wednesday 12th October 2022. This event will be available face to face on Yorta Yorta country at the University of Melbourne, Department of Rural Health, 49 Graham St Shepparton and will also be available online
*Delegates attending online will receive webinar links for the conference and the conference program via email closer to the event
Wednesday 12th October 2022
The Department of Rural Health, The University of Melbourne, 49 Graham St, Shepparton with online options
*Please note that we plan to run a hybrid event with in-person and online options for those unable to attend the venue.
COVIDSafe event information
The Department of Rural Health, University of Melbourne COVIDSafe event guidelines are in place for this event.
We require delegates to comply at all times with Department of Health regulations as well as instructions, procedures and advice from venue and event support staff.
Attendance at this event means that you agree to:
- Complete a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home.
- Not attend the event if you are unwell, even with very mild symptoms.
- Not attend the event if you are required to isolate or quarantine for any reason and/or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others where possible during the event
- Immediately notify event organisers if you become unwell while attending the event and follow University of Melbourne COVID-19 testing and notification advice
- Be contacted by the University's Public Health Network for the purpose of contact tracing.
Di Doyle P. (03) 5823 4512 or E. firstname.lastname@example.org