SUTS Youth 2023
To find out more visit summerundertheson.org
Phillip Island Adventure Resort
1775-1801 Phillip Island Rd, Cowes VIC 3922
FOR MORE INFO VISIT:
Payment Plans Available!
If you need to pay for your SUTS Youth ticket over a number of payments, please fill in the form linked here.
1. All bookings are confirmed upon full payment of registration. The in-person event is subject to COVID public health orders and restrictions. If the in-person event is pivoted to an online-only event due to COVID restrictions, in-person tickets will be changed to online tickets, and a partial refund will be issued to the value of the price difference between the in-person and online tickets. If your child is sick in the lead up to camp we encourage you to get them tested. If they return a negative COVID test they will be able to come on camp, even if camp has already started. If they fall sick on camp they will be given a rapid test and as long as it is negative they will be able to remain on camp. A full refund will be available if the ticketholder does not want to or is unable to attend online. The 50c TryBooking ticket fee is non-refundable.
2. In all other circumstances, a full refund is available if requested before December 23rd, 2022. A $25 admin fee will be incurred if seeking a refund after December 23rd, 2022. No refunds after January 5, 2023. The 50c TryBooking ticket fee is non-refundable. Registrations may be transferred to another individual, if unable to use said registration.
2. For any cancellations, please contact the CMS Victoria office by phoning 9894 4722 or by using the email address at the top of this page.
4. By agreeing to proceed, you understand that if appropriate it is your responsibility to ensure your child brings an EpiPen or other medication mentioned above to SUTS Youth as they will not be allowed to board the bus without presenting it.
5. You understand that CMS Victoria has the right to send a camper home if CMS deems this a necessary action, either for the comfort and safety of your child, or for the comfort and safety of others. In this instance CMS will contact the parent, and it will be the parent/guardian's responsibility to organise to collect the camper from camp. In this case, you accept that you will not be able to receive a refund on camp fees, and you are responsible for any outstanding costs associated.
6. CMS Victoria does not tolerate abuse, harassment or other misconduct within our community. All our workers agree to abide by our code of conduct Faithfulness in Missionary Service. We have an independent complaints handling system. Please report incidents by calling 1800 070 511.