Xmas Minis 2022 (SOLD OUT)
Each booking runs for 15 minutes, please be sure to arrive 5 minutes early.
Your session cost is $250 and includes 4 digital images ready for download to print for Christmas gifts.
Extra images and products are available to purchase once you have seen your gallery.
SD Photography Studio
2 Forrester Crt, Nichols Point Vic 3501
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to this session you agree to the following terms.
Please read all information carefully in the Session Agreement below and print a copy for your records. Once you've read the Session Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, please provide your digital signature below.
MODEL RELEASE In order for me to be able to post your sneak peeks on the facebook & Instagram or images on the website, you'll need to sign this optional Model Release: 'The photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by SD Photography and its agents, for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or publication to promote the business without compensation to the undersigned. You may request that specific images not be made public if they are of a personal nature by submitting in written notification to SD Photography.'
I do not identify child subjects by their full name on my websites or social media. Adult subjects may be identified online in the sharing on images on the blog, Facebook or Instagram. Declining the model release may void any special offers or discounts that come with or are applied to this session.
Please indicate below if you accept or decline the MODEL RELEASE for ALL session participants & please outline any exceptions to the model release if you would like to make any.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SD PHOTOGRAPHY Definitions:“Photographer” - Sarah Hyland trading as SD Photography and includes without limitation its employees, agents and representatives.“Client” - person or organisation to whom the booking form is addressed (regardless of whether the Client is acting for a third party).“Image(s)” - all visual representations furnished to Client by Photographer, whether captured, delivered, or stored in photographic, electronic, or any other media format.
1. Payment Terms - Upon confirmation of the Client’s booking by the Photographer, a non refundable session fee payment of $250 is required to secure the agreed session time and date (the “Appointment Date”).
2. Ordering - Full payment is required for amounts relating to orders. Without payment, orders won’t be processed by the Photographer.
3. Photographic Style - Although every effort will be made to comply with the Client’s requirements, Photographs taken during the course of the session will be at the discretion of the Photographer including decisions made in relation to poses photographed, locations used and the post-processing style adopted. The Photographer's judgement regarding these matters is at their sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. SD Photography offers a specific style and all images provided to the client will be in line with the style and brand presented by SD Photography.
4. Retention of Copyright - All Images and the copyright within them shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Photographer in perpetuity.No copyright of any images shall pass to the Client on the granting of reproduction rights.The right, by way of license to use the images is passed to the Client only upon full payment of all outstanding monies. This license is non-transferable and intended exclusively for personal use.No Image may be used for promotional, advertising or any other commercial purpose without the express permission of Photographer and, at the discretion of the Photographer, the payment of additional fees and an accompanying written credit to the Photographer.The Client will not make or permit any alterations to be made to the Images, including but not limited to, additions, subtractions, or adaptations in respect of the Images.
5. Cancellation Policy - Once the Appointment Date has been confirmed by the Photographer, the Photographer will not accept any other work from other clients for the Appointment Date. As a result, once a booking is made, subsequent cancellation without mitigating circumstances (at the discretion of the Photographer) will result in the forfeit of 100% of the session fee. In addition to the cancellation fee, the Client will be charged for any expenses incurred by Photographer between the confirmation of the booking and the cancellation by the Client. You will be required to pay a full additional session fee to secure a new date
6. Late Arrival to the Photo Session - Should the client arrive to the shoot later than the scheduled time agreed upon by both parties, the time will be taken off of the photography session. It is also the clients responsibly to ensure they, the model and/or any products required for the shoot are all at the shoot locations on time.
7. Postponement - In the case of an emergency event including, accidents and health crisis or similar situations. SD Photography expressly reserve the right to reschedule any shoot taking place. If local council or the Australian Government have deemed our industry to close for reasons of covid-19 lockdown or alike, no refunds will be given, but your paid amount will be transferrable to use on any future full priced photography session with SD Photography to be used within 12 months of being able to re open business.
8. Liability - In the event of any loss of Images due to, but not limited to, damage or computer malfunction, Photographer liability is limited to the value of the session fee. Photographer will not be liable for any loss or damage including (without limitation), indirect or consequential damages suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from the session or any use or reproduction of any Image.
9. Image Delivery - All high-resolution jpeg images will be delivered to the client via a watermarked online gallery where you can select and purchase any extra images as per the current 2020 Christmas sale offer. A link to this gallery will be emailed to the client with a coupon code and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure they access and download their own images within the timeframe outlined in the delivery email. The gallery will be an open gallery so you will be able to see all christmas images from all sessions taken on the day. It is up to the individual to scroll through and find the images from your particular session.
10. Image Retention - The Photographer has no obligation to retain or archive any of the Images after they have been delivered to Client. If the client requests images to be resent, an hourly fee will be charged for recovery and administration costs in doing so. Images will be provided if they are still in the possession of the photographer.
11. Indemnity - The Client waives, releases, forgives, discharges and relinquishes any and all claims that arise against the Photographer, which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to any transaction.The Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Photographer harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, tax including GST, liability and/or expense that may be incurred by the Photographer, arising out of or in connection with the performance of its duties (except as caused by the Photographer’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct) including the legal costs, fees and expenses of defending itself against any claim by any or all of the parties to any transaction and/or by any other person and/or as a result of the Client taking any action or refraining from taking any action or instituting or defending any action or legal proceeding.The Client further agrees to indemnify and hold the Photographer, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the services provided by the Photographer, the violation of these Terms & Conditions by the Client, or the infringement by the Client, or other user of the Photographer’s website, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
12. Website Terms & Conditions - SD Photography grants you permission to access and view the content appearing on this site. You agree not to download, copy, print, reproduce or in any other way manner use any images from the site without the expressed written permission of SD Photography.The information on this website is provided for general information only. SD Photography has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence. Accordingly, SD Photography does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Photographer.
13. No refunds will apply to any sessions.
Due to the custom nature of photography, strictly no refunds on either your session deposit, or your order total will be issued. This includes any prepayment of any funds that occur before the booked session itself. If you need to reschedule for reasons of sickness, the price quoted at the time of booking will be honoured for 6 months only. After this time any pricing increase will be applicable. If you need to cancel your session and do not book in a future date, you will have a credit for funds paid over the amount of the session fee retainer, however any price changes will apply immediately.
If any promotions arise where we are offering a discounted rate, this shall not apply to current booked sessions, or sessions that have been prepaid. Offers may not be used in conjunction with other offers. Offers are not redeemable for cash or products.
14. Clients that attend their photography session in a disorderly state, or show disrespect to Sarah Hyland and her photography equipment will result in cancellation of the session immediately. No refund will be issued as per the cancellation terms.