Minding Your Wellbeing
AboutJoin us for a community information session bringing together personal and professional perspectives to start the conversation on:
• What is mental wellbeing, and why is it important?
• Recognising in yourself or others when something isn't right
• Reaching out – where do you start?
• Finding the right supports
• Strengthening our community connections for better wellbeing
• Practical resources to build resilience when we are starting to struggle
This is a free event and open to everyone
For further information, contact CTC Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4885 2665
58-60 Hoddle Street, Robertson NSW 2577