Diploma in Law (Virtual) Open Day
- The Legal Profession Admission Board (LPAB) offers the oldest law course in Australia - The Diploma in Law. The Board’s long history of providing legal education has contributed to a unique and rigorous course that prepares students for legal work in many areas, including private practice, in-house counsel, the bar, business, policy, public service, academia and advocacy. For the purpose of working as a lawyer, the course has the same recognition as any other law degree.
- The Board’s course has set the standard and shaped the curriculum against which all other law courses are measured. These highly regarded standards are maintained today through a unique collaboration between the LPAB and the Law Extension Committee (LEC) of the University of Sydney.
- Taught at night and on weekends, our students are able to study while working and so are prepared to meet the rigorous demands of practice.
If you would like to find out more about the Diploma in Law course the Open Day is designed to answer any questions you may have.
The Virtual Open Day will include:
- A welcome from the LEC Director
- Short talks from those involved in the programme, including past and present students
- Q&A session where you can have your questions answered
This is an open and free event to be shared with anyone interested in learning about enrolling in an affordable and flexible course leading to a career working in the law. However, you will need to register in order to receive the Zoom link for the meeting.
Register now to secure your place!
Wednesday 8th February 2023
You will be sent a Zoom link after registration.
Law Extension Committee
P: 02 8089 1950 | E: email@example.com
Legal Profession Admission Board