Private Administrator Training for SAT Orders
Have you been appointed by the State Administrative Tribunal as an Private Financial Administrator?
- Are you wondering what's expected of you in the role?
- Do you know the rules about making gifts on behalf of the person for whom you’ve been appointed administrator?
- Do you want your reporting obligations explained?
If so, join us for a 3-hour training seminar organised by the Office of the Public Advocate & Public Trustee to provide practical assistance & helpful advice that will make your role as a private administrator easier. Suitable for both new Administrators and those wanting a refresher on how to prepare the annual accounts.
A $25 non-refundable charge applies for catering and materials, which is transferable to a later session if you advise of your inability to attend.
- Tuesady 23 November 2021 | 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Tuesday 8 February 2022 | 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 18 May 2022 | 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Thursday 4 August 2022 | 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Tuesday 22 November 2022 | 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Complete your online registration and payment here or:
Telephone: 1300 746 116
Public Trustee Building
Level 1 Public Trustee Building, 553 Hay Street, Argyle Room , Perth WA 6000