Kimbriki Beginner's Organic Vegie Gardening Workshop
Learn the basic skills to grow some of your own organic herbs and vegetables. We will set up and plant a new garden together. Food grown using natural organic methods is healthier for you and your family and healthier for the living soil; and the environment. Everyone can do this. Come and learn with us!
This beginners course will cover the following;
- What is Ecology?
- Overview of ALL our workshops
- Intro to the principles of organic gardening
- Intro to ‘bio-genics’ – the healing power of plants
- Choosing a site and building the new garden
- Soil, planting, mulching, fertilising, pest control
- How your garden can keep you & your family healthy
- Tasting of edible flowers
- The real difference between organic and non-organic food
- Questions & answers
Kimbriki Eco House & Garden Education Centre
Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre, Kimbriki Road (off Mona Vale Road), Ingleside NSW 2101