Robo Camp is a school holiday LEGO® Robotics workshop that caters to students of all skill levels. “Introduction to Robotics” requires no prior experience and runs unchanged each time. Our Advanced courses are designed for those with prior experience (or just wanting a challenge!) and feature a variety of activities - from raiding castles to remote-control racing and robotic versions of classic arcade games!
Visit our Robo Camp page for further details of the workshops, and visit our FAQ for information on discounts, refunds, and age limits. Use the Contact Us page if you have any questions about the event.
Project Bucephalus has been running robotics programs for children and adults since 2011. We offer an exciting program that builds interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) in unique ways!
Project Bucephalus is a COVID-safe organisation, and will be enacting several precautions based on Government recommendations.
- Depending on COVID rules at the time of Robo Camp, parents/guardians may not be allowed to enter the classroom. Drop-off and pick-up will happen at the building entry.
- Attendees must register their presence on the UOW app. Access will be provided on check-in.
- Students will sanitise hands on entry. Anyone displaying symptoms will be sent home.
- Social distancing will be maintained in classes.
- Robots and computers will be wiped down before and after use.
Given the dynamic nature of the COVID pandemic, additional restrictions may apply. These will be communicated to students via email.
This Shoalhaven Robo Camp workshop runs in the school holidays over TWO days, from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm daily:
|Introduction:||1st - 2nd July|
|Advanced||1st - 2nd July|
University of Wollongong (Shoalhaven Campus)
George Evans Rd, West Nowra NSW 2541