Sabbath School followed by church with SQC Prayer Group
FULL 100% CAPACITY USAGE
The latest COVID-19 requirements allows South-Brisbane Church to make 100% use of the available capacity within our church sanctuary.
What this means for you:
1. When registering in Trybooking you will be presented with a seating plan of the Sanctuary floor and you will be able to select numbered seats. The seats you select will be reserved for you for the duration of the event such as Sabbath School and Church. Please note the seat number/s or print the ticketed receipt forwarded to your email address and bring this with you to church so that ushers can seat you promptly on your arrival.
2. You are required to wear a mask at church.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To keep our church a COVID safe place to worship there are some conditions of entry you need to be aware of:
- If you aren’t well Saturday morning, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- When you arrive this week for church you will be asked to use the specific Government Check In Qld app. This is mandatory registration for Places of Worship. If you don't have the app, wait at the Registration Station for someone to assist you. For our members and friends who do not have a smartphone, we can take your details and enter them into the app manually.
- Once you have registered using the Check In app, move on to the hand sanitising station, and then queue (keeping a social distance of 1.5 metres) to be ushered to your seats.
- To keep a safe social distance, we aren’t able to shake hands, hug or kiss – but ‘air hugs’, waves and smiles are encouraged!
- The ushers will guide you to the numbered seat that is reserved with your name. Please don’t change seats. Wear your mask in the church.
- Entry to and exit from the Church will be 'two-way'.
- Guests are requested not to enter the venue before 9:00 am.
Other things you need to know:
- Before leaving home please check your email and/or text messages, in case there have been any last minute changes.
- The church airconditioning will be on for your comfort.
- Please ensure you have tissues or a handkerchief.
- The water fountain is available to fill water bottles only.
- Any snacks or drinks brought on site must be pre-packaged and not shared outside your household.
- Please don’t share items with people outside your household, for example a hymn book, pen or electronic device.
South Brisbane Seventh-day Adventist Church
34 O'Keeffe Street, Woolloongabba Qld 4102
Once your booking is completed you'll receive confirmation by email. The event organisers can see your booking online, you only need to contact them if you have further questions or there is a problem with the booking.