In this session, Kerrie Sheaves from Foundational Business Centre will be covering:
• How to read the application?
• What you need to know and do before you’re ready to apply?
• Reading between the lines and understanding what they really want from you but aren’t saying?
• The difference between Grants, Tenders and Awards and how you should approach them?
• ROI – should I apply, and how long should it take/ what should it cost me?
Monday 20 September 2021 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (UTC+10)
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser