Understanding Aged Care Costs
10:30am-12pm 20th October
Delivery form: Microsoft Teams
This session explains different care needs and how this impacts your financial situation. Topics covered include:
• How the aged care system works.
• Which aged care services are income-tested
• Deciding your care needs
• Fees you can expect to pay
• Assessments for for Home Care Packages
• How aged care may affect government payments such as the pension
• Different options to pay for aged care.
• Options if selling or transferring property.
Mehrdad Khoshab from Services Australia will present the info session It will be delivered via Microsoft Teams and you can ask questions after the presentation. Please register and receive instructions on joining before the workshop day.