Beauties, Breasts and Bubbles 2022
This event has sold out and no further tickets can be added to the venue due to space restrictions.
Please contact the event organising team to enquire about being added to the wait list for surrendered tickets.
The below information applies to existing ticket holders only:
Beauties, Breasts and Bubbles: Fashion Parade and Cocktail Party
Saturday 17 September 2022
Doors open 6.00pm for 6.30pm sharp
Early arrivals (prior to 6.00pm) will be asked to wait in outdoor courtyard or indoor foyer area until hall opens at 6.00pm.
Event concludes 10.00pm
Dress code: Fabulously glamorous!
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Live DJ and dancing
- Lucky door prizes
- Breast cancer fashion parade
- Food provided and licensed bar available (card payments only via EFTPOS - no cash accepted)
- Flashpod Photo Booth to capture your night of fun!
For further details, please see FAQs below.
The event organising team pay our deepest respect to the Traditional Custodians of this country and the land upon which this event will be taking place. We acknowledge the Kabi Kabi and Jinibara peoples of the coastal plains and hinterlands of the Sunshine Coast.
Dragons Bribie Island
Connect on event social pages
- Can I make changes to my booking after the payment has been processed? Changes to bookings can only be facilitated up until Friday 2nd September 2022. Email email@example.com.
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind or can’t attend? Refunds are not available but you may transfer your ticket to another person until 02/09/22 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraising and Event Support
- If I’m unable to attend the event, can I still contribute towards the fundraising? Yes, tax-deductible donations can be made via the Beauties, Breasts and Bubbles page of McGrath Foundation website.
- Which charities is the event fundraising for? The event is jointly fundraising for the Cindy Mackenzie Breast Cancer Program and the McGrath Foundation. Profits from the event will be split jointly between these two charities to support women, men and their families impacted by breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Which organisations and businesses are supporting the event? The event organising team comprises volunteers and service providers from the breast cancer community. Since this is a fundraising venture organised by volunteers, financial and in-kind support from sponsors (listed above) has been crucial to ensure the viability of the event. The event is also supported by funding from Sunshine Coast Council’s grants program.
- What time will the event start and finish? Guest are asked to arrive at 6.00pm for registration and receipt of welcome drink upon arrival. Guest will be asked to be seated by 6.30pm (late arrivals will be granted access to the hall by registration staff). The licenced bar will remain open until 9.30pm. At 10.00pm, staff and event organisers will ask guests to vacate the venue.
- Will the venue be licensed? Yes, a licensed bar will be available at the venue for patrons aged 18 and older (payment via card only - no cash payment). It is an offense for minors to purchase or consume alcohol, or for alcohol to be supplied to minors.
- Is the event suitable for under 18s? Guests are advised that content and visuals at this event are classified M (15 years and older) due to displays of lingerie, partial nudity of models, the adult nature of topics and possibly explicit song lyrics.
- What parking is available? Venue 114 has onsite car park and on street parking available and is located in close proximity to public transport.
- Who are the models in the fashion parade? The volunteer models are local breast cancer survivors who are proudly taking to the catwalk to demonstrate body positivity. Each volunteer model has a unique story to share and celebrate in their life after breast cancer diagnosis.
- Where can I buy garments displayed in the fashion parade? Garments worn by volunteer models in the fashion parade can be purchased from Tracey G Prosthetics and Lingerie.
114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina QLD 4575