Pick Your Own Sunflowers 2022
Please read carefully before booking your tickets...
- Children under 5 are free and do not require a ticket
- If you are booking an AM or PM session please come anytime within the session hours
- Your ticket covers your entry to the sunflower field. Sunflowers are $2 a stem.
- We unfortunatly do not issue refunds - if you can not attend you can pass your ticket onto a friend or family member or come along to another available session.
Corner of Howards Road & Navigator Dunnstown Road,
Dunnstown VIC 3352
GPS coordinates 37°36'56.7'S 143°58'01.4'E
Dunnstown Sunflower Field
Dunnstown Victoria 3352
Things to remember when you visit...
- Have your ticket ready to scan at farm gate
- We advise you bring your own secateurs or scissors, and a bucket is handy to transport your flowers home in
- To locate the farm check the map at https://www.pickyourownsunflowers.com/location
- Suitable shoes are required you will be walking through a paddock
- We do have snakes in Australia so keep an eye out for them
- The Sunflower field is a haven for bees so be prepared to see them!
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Dogs & pets are welcome, dogs need to be on a leash & please pick up after them
- Be respectful to our flowers and others on the trail
This is an outdoor event with no cover if it is raining it is a good idea to bring an umbrella and wear boots, the picking session will go ahead!