'The Essentials' eLearning facilitated by Inside Out Institute.
Victorian CAMHS & CYMHS Clinicians
The Victorian Department of Health is currently funding registrations for clinicians who work in Victorian Area Mental Health Service clinical Infant, Child, Youth, and Family Mental Health services (i.e. CAMHS/CYMHS).
- Clinicians based outside of Victoria can register
- Total time required to complete the online learning program is approximately 15 hours.
- Access to the online training is valid for three (3) months (based on a 30 day month) only.
- A one (1) month extension can be purchased for $50.00
- An additional three (3) month extension can be purchased for $95.00, please contact to arrange.
- Your certificate of completion is available for download from the 'Achievements’ tab of your eLearning account.
- Information about CPD points can be found under 'accreditation bodies'.
- For registration assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For eLearning program assistance contact: email@example.com