AKT Exam Preparation Study Sessions
Facilitated by Dr Abdul Qadeer QJ Malhi, GPRA are hosting an online preparation study session, helping you to prepare for the AKT. This session is targeted towards International Medical Graduates (IMGs), however, all GP trainees are welcome to attend.
- What? AKT
- Where? Online
- Dates? Thursday 17th November 2022 at 8pm.
- Cost? $35
Session content will include:
- preparing for your exams
- tips for a good exam performance
- sample questions and practice cases
- discussing an ideal approach to questions and cases.
- It is highly recommended that you undertake these study sessions in conjunction with the newly released 2nd edition of The General Practice Written Exams. You can purchase a copy from the GPRA bookstore.
About the presenter
Dr Abdul Qadeer J Malhi
MB BS DCPS HPE PGDN FRACGP
Dr A Qadeer Malhi is a Fellow of the RACGP and a Medical Educator. He teaches and mentors both undergraduate and postgraduate students, with a special interest in Australian IMGs.
To participate in the webinar, please book your ticket.
We will send you a link to access the live webinar on Thursday the 17th November 2022. Please check you emails prior to the event.
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser