In the spirit of giving with the Mini Farm Project
AboutA unique, two-hour, fundraising dinner event with a twist; as you sit with your friends and family and enjoy your own humble meal and a drink at your chosen venue, two hot meals will be served simultaneously at a local charity, feeding those in our community that need it most.
Held twice a year, the goal of our signature event is to:
- Raise awareness of food insecurity and hunger in Queensland
- Create hot meals to be served on the night by our charity partners
- Support our local hospitality businesses by paying them to host our event
Our venue partners:
- Annie Lane Cafe, 5/1 Toorbul Street, Bongaree, QLD
- Extraction Artisan Coffee, 7/3375 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek, QLD
- Redcliffe Leagues Club, Cnr Klingner Rd and Ashmole Rd, Redcliffe QLD 4020
What is a humble dining experience?
Your humble meal will be meat, rice and vegetables (GF & DF) prepared by the chefs at your chosen venue, served with a drink. Vegan options are available by request.
DateWednesday 30 November 2022 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (UTC+10)
Various venues across SEQ